Ken's Green Tea Salon

Sharing cultures is my precious with so many people. I want to introduce my country Japan to the world. One of Japanes culture is green tea. Yes, I really like it very much. so this blog will provide you Japanese green tea topics. We can share much information about it; health, taste, fashonable drinking methods so on. Anything is OK!! Let'S have a talk and enjoy a lot together!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

One of My Favorite bottle Green Tea "Iemon"


Today I took this picture in our office. The quality of photo is very low taken by mobile phone's camera. Anyway every morning I drink Green tea. Sometime I buy this bottle. The name is Iemon. Exactly Iemon is Japanese old fashion name for man. You can see the name at the center of bottle written vertically: "伊右衛門". So why I like this bottle?? Of course taste is also one of the reasons. But the most favorite thing about it is just because of the reason for naming. It can be said this is marketing issue. Iemon was tea company's founder name. It was found in 18th century, and is keeping well preserved tradition. I've just been imaging how the founder wanted to produce excellent and improved green tea. It's almost art and Japanese culture!!! Anyway green tea reminds me of Japanese culture. Someday Green tea will play a very important role more than before to bridge Japan and oversea all over the world. I hope it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home