Ken's Green Tea Salon

Sharing cultures is my precious with so many people. I want to introduce my country Japan to the world. One of Japanes culture is green tea. Yes, I really like it very much. so this blog will provide you Japanese green tea topics. We can share much information about it; health, taste, fashonable drinking methods so on. Anything is OK!! Let'S have a talk and enjoy a lot together!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The color coordination


One of my colleague, she studies color coordination. She has a talent about colors relevant to website, business presentation, and total design. She is learning how colors are effecting our eyes and feeling. Colors seem to have their own meaning or image. So I asked her about Green. According to her, the color of green has images of peace, contentment etc. Hmm, it might be understandable for somebody loves nature. We can enjoy nature in forest, along river, and in mountains. So what can I image about nature?? I can imagine light green forest. So how do you feel in nature?? I feel relax and enjoy peaceful time because of the color and atmosphere. Of course such a feeling is up to person to person. This is just my opinion. The color of green gives the color that is restful to my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home