Ken's Green Tea Salon

Sharing cultures is my precious with so many people. I want to introduce my country Japan to the world. One of Japanes culture is green tea. Yes, I really like it very much. so this blog will provide you Japanese green tea topics. We can share much information about it; health, taste, fashonable drinking methods so on. Anything is OK!! Let'S have a talk and enjoy a lot together!!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Good medicine for headache

This morning I had headache and stomachache cause of drinking beer pretty much last night.
And then I had to try getting out such bad situation. Otherwise I lose nice Sunday morning.
Whenever I have headache for alcohol, I always take much water & green tea. It's really effecti
ve to my body in good way. Japanese green tea is one of my good doctor to recover my health.(but I know if I give up drinking beer then I'll get better health condition→Mission impossible for me) Anyway I drunk two cups of green tea; Gyokuro from Kyoto. Gyokuro is high quality leaf. For me the taste is a little bit sweat. and ate matcha yogurt. This is one of my favorite styles to each it. Matcha is espresso powdered tea. I put them with yogurt in a bowl and mixing. If you have Matcha, I do recommend you to try this. I'm sure you will like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home